- 24/7 Support:
Pay Online / Pay On Tour Day
The Abu Dhabi City Tour takes you around the capital town of the United Arab Emirates ( U.A.E ). Which placed on an island connected to the mainland through two bridges.
Travelling to Abu Dhabi is about 1 Hour 45 Minutes from Dubai. earlier than arriving at Abu Dhabi City. Along the way, we will bypass the Jebel Ali Port, which is the largest man-made port in the world,
After arriving The Capital City our first prevent will, World Eighth Largest Mosque in the international after that we will visit Heritage Village, Which is then observed by a power alongside the lovely Corniche (BEACH) where you may take pics of the skyline and Breakwater Island.
Then go to visit The Emirates Palace and drive via the Presidential Palace. we will make stop for Lunch at Marian Mall, and then we will continue to the Abu Dhbai Dates and Carpet Market. In the end we will drive through Yas Island & get stop for photography in Ferrari World.
.PCR NO MORE MANDATORY
- Pick from Your Home / Hotel
- Professional Guided Tour of Abu Dhabi
- Drive via Sheikh Zayed Road to Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (1 Hour 30 Minutes Stop)
- Popular Abu Dhabi Market (Drive Through)
- National Exhibition Centre (Drive Through)
- Emirates Palace Hotel (VISIT)
- Herritage Village (VISIT)
- Jumeirah Etihad Tower (Photo Stop)
- Photo stop at Sheikh’s Palace
- Islamic Art Museum (VISIT)
- Marina Mall of Abu Dhabi (Drive Through )
- Abu Dhabi Corniche (Photo Stop)
- Carpet Market (VISIT)
- Dates Market (VISIT)
- Yas Island (Photo Stop)
- Ferrari World (Photo Stop) )
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Drop Off To Your Home / Hotel
- Once you fill out our form online and do the needful you will receive a confirmation on your screens immediately.
- You will also receive an email confirmation from our booking team confirming the details of your trip.
- There would be a follow via phone call (on International Number) before the trips due date, you will also receive text messages via WHATS APP on the developments leading to your visit to the Arabian Deserts.
- Air Condition
- Smoking Allow
- Wheelchair Accesible
- Feature 1
- Feature 2
- Feature 3